Adjust to fit pay someone to do your assignment your life. You are unique.
Prayer and meditation is an important part of having a healthy and contented life. Many philosophers, poets, prophets have spent their lives teaching and discussing it. It is deeply personal. The following is a guideline. It will change and evolve over time. We hope you find it useful.
- Find a place (any place) that is right for you.
- Write down all your pressing tasks and thoughts on a piece of paper or type it in to a password protected electronic file in your computer. This way these won’t bother you during your session. You can come back to them, refreshed.
- Take your position. There is no right or wrong position, whatever feels right to you at the time.
- Thank the infinite power for every sense (hear, touch, smell, taste, sight), every positive fulfilling relationship you have, food shelter and other daily blessings.
- Think of God and anything good.
- Be gentle with your mind. Don’t order or force it do anything.
- Let your daily thoughts flow in to your mind and just as easily let it leave your mind.
- Let go of worldly thoughts.
- Go deep in to your mind and connect to a higher consciousness.
- Don’t set a specific time; see what feels right to you.
- Think of nothing.
- Thank the higher power, God the creator (or name that you give this source).
- Give yourself credit for doing a good job.
- Repeat every day.
- It is true, practice makes perfect.
Over time you will get better. Some sessions will feel more productive than others. But every session you do will have a positive impact. Do it for 2 minutes or 60 minutes. It does not matter. Just do it and feel the difference in your life. Keep a chart for each day. Track your mind set (happy, sad, relaxed, anxious). Do a before and after for each session. Be creative with it. Adjust as needed. Give it a number if you like. Make it a personal chart. Monitor your progress.
If you would like coaching guidelines or would like to share your thoughts please email us at email@example.com