The late Stephen Covey gave us an inspiring book, 7 habits of highly effective people. Millions have benefited from his words of wisdom.
Here are 6 habits for cultivating habits for success:
- Make a list of your goals
- List your current skills
- Write down why you want to achieve your goals in some detail.
- Take each goal, break it down in to daily, weekly, monthly and yearly tasks.
- Write those tasks in your daily organizer on specific date and times.
- Once a month track your progress.
6 Habits For Cultivating Habits for Success