The late Stephen Covey gave us an inspiring book, “7 Habits of Highly Effective People”. Millions have benefited from his words of wisdom.
Here are 6 habits for cultivating habits for success:
- Make a list of your goals
- List your current skills
- Write down why you want to achieve your goals in some detail.
- Take each goal, break it down into daily, weekly, monthly and yearly tasks.
- Write those tasks in your daily organizer on specific dates and times.
- Write on your journal daily.
- Once a month track your progress.